Terms & Conditions
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures that are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
5. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
6. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give to us via e-mail and/or via other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or lease a customer list or this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order).
Sonic Reiki may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services.
Sonic Reiki will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sonic Reiki or the site and/or mobile app; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sonic Reiki; and to (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sonic Reiki, or the public.
Your Access to Information and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Protecting your private information is our priority.
Children under Thirteen Years of Age
Sonic Reiki does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website and/or our mobile app.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (e.g. name and shipping address) and financial information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This information is used for the operation of services, to maintain quality of services, and to provide statistics regarding use of the Sonic Reiki website and/or the Sonic Reiki mobile app.
Sonic Reiki encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites in which you choose to link from Sonic Reiki, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. Sonic Reiki is not responsible for the privacy statement and other content on websites outside of the Sonic Reiki website and/or Sonic Reiki mobile app.
Sonic Reiki welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sonic Reiki has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sonic Reiki at:
680 West Ferry Street
Buffalo, New York 14222
Effective as of September 4, 2014
What Is Sonic Reiki?
Who Can Benefit From Sonic Reiki
Description of “Healing the Physical Inner Children“
Inanna Crystal Veggie Patch
Copyright (c) Sonic Reiki 2009-2016
All information contained on sonicreiki.com is Linda Sylvester and Thomas Burakowski's Divine Truth only. It is up to the individual who uses this website to obtain their own truth of the information presented. Sonicreiki.com, Linda Sylvester and Thomas Burakowski are